Header Ads

How To Get Rid of Razor Bumps in The Bikini Area





I hate shaving. Like, really hate it. I hate that I have to spend my time shaving my legs, pits and vagina while I could be doing other things that probably wouldn’t make me bleed. I hate that my new apartment has a tiny shower stall and no bathtub, making the shaving process that much more uncomfortable. I hate that my skin is sensitive, and one bad swipe could cause razor burn for days.

I know what you’re thinking: Why doesn’t she just go get waxed? Because of the sensitive skin, that’s why.

My first experience at a waxing salon was at age 17, as I sat in the waiting room, I knew to expect pain, but I was not prepared for what was to come. It was complete and utter agony. I think I cried.

“Look. See? Much better,” the sadist said, as she put up a mirror to my sore nether-regions. All I saw were red dots where the hair follicles should have been.
My second waxing defeat was when I was 21. And after one look, my boyfriend said, “Your vagina looks angry.”

Ever since, I’ve stuck to shaving, even though it’s not much more enjoyable. As you probably know, razor burn is no joke. I tried everything to get the bumps and irritation to stop, including really expensive skin treatments that did absolutely nothing.

Then, three years ago, I was sunbathing (yeah, yeah, I know) at the Beach with a friend who told me about Tend Skin.

There are only six ingredients in Tend Skin, one of which is a type of salicylic acid, the stuff that helps clear acne. It will not only fade old scars from ingrown hairs and razor burn, it’ll prevent new irritation, too.

For some reason, it’s in the men’s section of drugstores and Amazon, but if guys are willing to put it on their faces, I can put it near my vagina.

It’s seriously the best thing in the world and will make your bikini line look centerfold-perfect.